Posts by SAVVYLOCO

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

my ticket still has no reply and force stopping it does nothing it just resumes restarting . I just hope that they fix it today and not take a week or a month and i waste money and have to call and chase xbox for a refund because servers more often than not never work when you buy them

Not entirely true about

I JUST SUBMITTED A TICKET ABOUT IT NO MAP OR ADMIN COMMANDS IM LIKE STUCK ALL MY PEOPLE WONT JOIN ITS LIKE I WAISTED MY MONEY I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IS IT LEGAL TO FALSELY ADVERTISE A SERVICE THAT DOESN'T WORK AND NEVER COMPENSATE CONSUMERS JUST MAKE US WAIT FOR A FIX WITH NO EXPLANATION ITS REALLY DISCERNING I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE GAME

The admin command do work which system are you using? Make sure you type in enablecheats password where it says admin command. Maps are being worked on

Im on xbox yea it does work thanks its just buggy it doesn't say request admin or give any visual hint its workin it just said admin command like nothing was working well i guess i can spawn some gold thank you so much again hope you get the maps fixed soon

I JUST SUBMITTED A TICKET ABOUT IT NO MAP OR ADMIN COMMANDS IM LIKE STUCK ALL MY PEOPLE WONT JOIN ITS LIKE I WAISTED MY MONEY I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IS IT LEGAL TO FALSELY ADVERTISE A SERVICE THAT DOESN'T WORK AND NEVER COMPENSATE CONSUMERS JUST MAKE US WAIT FOR A FIX WITH NO EXPLANATION ITS REALLY DISCERNING I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE GAME