Posts by Khaun121

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

oh my god
    my heart feels like its going to fall out of my chest
    I seriously feel so stupid right now how the heck did i get these backwards?
    stopping server and swtiching settings now
    the reason i couldnt find my issues is cus i made my own issue by switching those numbers .-.

my brain hurts im tired im frustrated ive been googling since 9 pm its 12:31 am.
    all dinos are spawning under level 30,
    i understand high level dinos are rare. but can something anything even a fish please be above 50? no it can not.
    im sorry for my anger i really am
    this seems like a simple fix i stop server change settings save settings start server and it should be fixed but its not
    i was having 110 spawn when i first got the server and i never touched the settings it was all regular stock settings that you get when you buy the server hell even alphas were spawning at level 80 to 100....... why cant they do that now? after i changed the settings to remove 120 as the max level? it feels like the levels were lowered....
    i changed the settings to Difficulty 5 Offset 1.2875

i start the server now nothing will spawn above 30.

why?

you lame ass moderators i swear to god that doesn't answer or fix anything wtf. you think i would be here if fucking google had an answer or a fix that would fucking work?>:

if it worked then why am i angry and not having the problem fixed why is every single dino under level 10 why is every alpha lvl 1 or 3? why is nothing above lvl 30? its been almost 20 minutes now i still dont see anything higher if it worked then why cant i do the same thing as him and see similar results? why does click the wiki say if i want 150 dinos i have to put these numbers in and some people say dinos will spawn at increments of 5 and now your says im still going to see lvl 1 dinos? whats the truth?

1.2857 1 1 1 5.0 150 500%

thats not what the wiki says it says all dinos should spawn in increments of 5 if its set to
    overide 1.2
    i guess the only way for me to get 150 dinos is to cheat them in i guess since know one knows how to fix this dumb crap im so tired of this crap man it must be so nice yall can just find 150 dinos so freaking nice, yet we have to sit here and cheat them in because nothing will spawn above 100+ legitimately..........
    im very angry

great another thread with the same problem but the fix did not work.....great

ive been flyting around for 10 minutes and everytime i see a dino at lvl 2 i use admincheat DestroyWildDinos

im so sick and tired of seeing lvl 1 dinos when my difficulty is set to 5 and my overide is set to 1.2785

you annoying moderators i swear to god that doesn't answer or fix anything wtf. you think i would be here if google had an answer or a fix that would fucking work?>: