Posts by MrHanson54

i want to go from a 2x2 to a 3x3. So in the program where do i switch the number of cells. I want to keep my map the same and they will sit in the same spots. But can you tell me where in the program I can make the map a 3x3 from a 2x2

Did you do anything special or different to make them work? Might help some others that may be having some issues still.

No think when they did daily reboot it sorted them although now having reports of some people still have black maps on the expansions so guess its hit n miss on those servers

If you start on the main server then your maps will work everywhere. If you start in an expansion server, they dont work. Gotta have them go to A1 and relog and then it will work for them and they can travel around, die, all that stuff but as soon as they leave the server they have to do it again

I have been jumping to all the different servers that claim they are boosted and none have player stats boosted. To the best of my knowledge no one has figured it out. I have added the following code into the Json file with no luck. Can you show me a Json file where someone has accomplished this?

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]": "25",

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]": "25",

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]": "30000",

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]": "25",

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]": "25",

Have we figured out a way to boost player stats per pump. I need unlimited weight. Is there a way to import this info in the json file? I know PC servers can do it, and I can do if i local host on my xbox, so I should be able to do it here.