Posts by Baxta

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Ok thanks , yeah I'm looking at the mobile app interface now and when i click upgrade its a little confusing because it doesn't just give me a slide scale like the web UI and I'm worried it will lose everything if i continue, i have a ticket that i opened earlier today but after waiting over 12 hours for a reply i thought i would see if i could get some joy on the forums. looks like people will just have to wait for an upgrade hehe. Thanks again

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately i have just tried it on 2 other browsers after clearing my cash and still get the same results. do you think i will be able to do it on the mobile app as i only tried it on my mobile browser.

Hi i currently have a 10 slot aberration server which today i tried to upgrade to a 20 slot, i have enough funds in my account but when i change it to 20 slots and click continue it just returns a 502 bad gateway error, it has been like it for over 12 hours. I'm pretty sure its nothing to do with my end as i tried it on my phone and laptop too any help is greatly appreciated