Posts by Tinman04

I was able to get in earlier. I created a 15x15 but when I hit respawn at home point I was underwater and I did not see any islands.. do you have the same issue on your map?

Ive joined 2 other servers since i cant join my own going on 4 days now... I just spawn way out in the ocean when i join another server... This is getting ridiculous... All we can seem to play is single player

So ive been thinking.... You say only big updates matter for game versions and joining... Xbx is on version 400.41 which was around 5.8GB update... Is that not a pretty sizeable update? My Nitrado server is on 400.24...

Speaking from experience with Ark servers, every single time an update has rolled out for ARK on xbx and nitrato was behind updating to the current version... No one was able to get into my servers until both the xbx and server versions were the same...

I'm not a dev but seems to me that this is the issue at hand. And i dont know if Nitrado is not adressing this fact because they know they screwed up or it really isnt an issue.. Because I've been seeing alot of post on forums, social media, ect. stating that the versions are different and no one from nitrado addresses that statement...

No matter the game my experience with server hosting has been if the versions are conflicting then no one is getting in the server. I've ran Nitrado servers since day one that they rolled out for xbox as well as used some pc servers... Again I'm not a dev but minor or major update if the versions are conflicting between game and server then its always been a no go...

So why would this be any different?

Personally that's what I'm trying, but I still can't see my server.

Did you happen to try reinstalling your server by any chance? If you did from what im told your put in the back of the line so people just ordering servers will be in front of you... Meaning your server is no longer there cause they ran out of space... Its what happened to me

Hello,

sorry you are having issues still.

As mentioned in the other post you made, if you are having issues and have done what had already been suggested please contact Nitrado Support either by submitting a ticket or calling them. I am aware that you said you are unable to create a ticket and tried different browsers. Try clearing your cache or give them a call. Forum Moderators have no access to accounts or servers, no can create tickets on your behalf as they are account specific.

Thank you.

I got you man, forums are good for getting firsthand experience from others that are having the same issues and maybe they found a work around. So thats what the post is all about.

So as it says on Nitrado status twitter feed.... Server issues have been fixed...

Um ya no... Just me? Cause now my server doesn't even show up on the list to tell me i can't join it.... I've reinstalled my servers 4x now...

The game versions last i checked are still different from the server to xbx version... Why hasn't anyone from Nitrado commented on that issue? From Ark servers i know if the game versions are different no one is getting in that server till they are the same.

I have tried blackwood map, just a main map with out expansion enabled... Literally tried everything and am getting no support from service dept. And we're almost to day 3 now.

I get as I've said this is a pre release game and no one should complain about bugs and glitches... They are to be expected and thats all apart of the process... But id at least like to have access to my servers to experience the bugs and glitches...

So no Nitrado, the server issues as you claim on twitter are not fixed... If anything they are worse...

P.S.

Im on 23hrs time "played" looking at menu screen and join failed messages... 🤣

all my past tickets are resolved... I have tried closing browser opening a new one... Still cant create a ticket not that it would resolve my issue any quicker... Seeing as how this is a problem for loads of different people.

Listen i know everyone is bitching and its annoying for admins/mods ect... I totally understand this is a pre release game and bugs and glitches are to be expected and i can deal with that... But i dont even have access to my server to even deal with those bugs... So sry all the mods are having to deal with us irate server owners...

Just an fyi- Same thing happened on Atlas release on PC. And please dont assume its always the hosting company. If you happen to follow the twitter feed you will see Nitrado is waiting on an update from XBox/Microsoft. Hang in there. Thank you for your patience.

Well then... If the same thing happened for pc when those servers first came out.... Then why didnt we learn from our past mistakes hmmmm....

Im having as much patience as i can... Just get no response from support. AND i CAN'T submit a support ticket...

i cant even create a support ticket... Says i still have one open but all my tickets are marked solved... So i cant even "contact the support team"... I sent a msg thru fb they asked for user id and haven't heard anything back... Nitrado's customer support must be severely short handed...

I've never seen an issue be this long even when Ark first rolled out rental servers...

Really dropped the ball here Nitrado... Really dropped the ball... Might be looking for another hosting company soon

This is getting down right ridiculous... Everyone's time paid for their servers better be credited back to them... No one can even get on my servers... Why the hell can i join other unofficial sessions? Whats so special about those? I really wish they would come out with a possible eta... Give us something... Anything besides "we are working on it"

I've reinstalled mine 2x with no avail... You'd think they'd have tested all this stuff out b4 rolling out servers... Especially making sure the game on the server and xbox are the same versions... Been almost 2 days now....

the reason they have it like this is for us to find the problems and for us to come up with a solution cheap labour welcom to life lol

Oh i totally get that... I was on Ark from day one and dealt with the exact same issues... The trouble i have with this same problem with atlas is.... They've been thru all this before with Ark... So why are the exact same issues happening... Especially a really core issue like servers working properly...

So your server is working properly after a reinstall? Cause the game and server versions are still different for me after 2x I've tried reinstalling.