Posts by Alexandria888

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I mean Ark Survival Mobile, after Others and I updated for the latest version (1.1.20), we can’t see some other servers and mine too. I have tried restarting or shutting down my server and running it again. Ones who can see my server, those play the previous version. I have sent the ticket and waited for their respond 3 days now. What should I do ?

I don’t have a Skype. Is there other way to contact the team? (I live in Thailand, usually speak Thai I afraid that if I can talk via the phone or Skype, I may make them misunderstand because of incorrect words and grammar)

I really need help because I have wasted renting days for a few days.

Hello Nitrado’s team

My server still doesn’t show in the list after the last update but some of my players can play with the previous version. I wonder if there are some problems with the server. (FIY I have been trying restarting so many times but it still disappears from the list)

Please let me how to fix this, it’s almost 2days since I stuck on this! (My players are await)