Posts by BlaXztorm

You have set lifetime to only 500 seconds, meaning they will disappear after 500 seconds. Im still trying to figure out what the lootmax, lootmin, max and min does or if it needs to be changed for things to work properly

lootmin is the minimum spawns on the server and lootmax is the maximum. lootmax has to always be the same number as the nominal or less than it.

You mean max and min, not lootmax and lootmin. Found out the max and min, but still not 100% sure how much lootmax and lootmin plays into effect on the crashsites but mine is set to 40 and 20 after i increased crashsites to nominal 5, also set the max to 5 on each

<type name="GhillieSuit_Mossy">

<nominal>6</nominal>

<lifetime>7200</lifetime>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>2</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="1"/>

<category name="clothes"/>

<usage name="Military"/>

</type>

<type name="GhillieSuit_Tan">

<nominal>0</nominal>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>0</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="1" deloot="0"/>

</type>

<type name="GhillieSuit_Woodland">

<nominal>6</nominal>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>2</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="1"/>

<usage name="Military"/>

</type>

(Same process can be done with all the ghillies, you can also simply copy the parameters from the already activated Woodland ghillies).

Wanted to create a thread where we can share some of our tested configurations in the mission folders.

After learning the file "Cannabis" exist and you can make it spawn, i took a wild guess and added this, to my surprise it worked, I now work as a gardener:

<type name="Cannabis">

<nominal>20</nominal>

<lifetime>3600</lifetime>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>10</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="0"/>

<category name="food"/>

<usage name="Farm"/>

<usage name="Medic"/>

<usage name="Police"/>

<value name="Tier3"/>

</type>

<type name="CannabisSeeds">

<nominal>0</nominal>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>0</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="1" deloot="0"/>

<category name="tools"/>

</type>

<type name="CannabisSeedsPack">

<nominal>10</nominal>

<restock>1800</restock>

<min>5</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="0"/>

<category name="food"/>

<usage name="Medic"/>

<usage name="Hunting"/>

<value name="Tier3"/>

</type>

8)

Try this instead:

<type name="M4A1_Black">

<nominal>12</nominal>

<restock>1800</restock>

<min>2</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<flags count_in_cargo="1" count_in_hoarder="1" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="0"/>

<category name="weapons"/>

<usage name="Military"/>

<value name="Tier2"/>

<value name="Tier3"/>

</type>

<type name="M4A1_Green">

<nominal>15</nominal>

<restock>1800</restock>

<min>5</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<flags count_in_cargo="1" count_in_hoarder="1" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="0"/>

<usage name="Military"/>

<value name="Tier3"/>

</type>

Set "crafted" to 0 and it should solve the main problem, everything u see as crafted has to be crafted. However, i would set in_cargo, in_hoarder to 1 also. On the linement issue; press enter after </type> and it should start a new line right under it, but it really shouldnt matter, a line is a line i believe. Also i would set the restock timer to at least 1800 so they dont all spawn in at once.

In the types.xml file i did this and it works in Livonia, i can confirm even the green attachments for M4 and KA's are spawning. To test it i set the restock timer to 0 and they spawned immediately.

<type name="M4A1">

<nominal>15</nominal>

<lifetime>10800</lifetime>

<restock>1800</restock>

<min>5</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<usage name="Military"/>

<value name="Tier2"/>

<value name="Tier3"/>

</type>

<type name="M4A1_Black">

<nominal>10</nominal>

<restock>1800</restock>

<min>5</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<usage name="Military"/>

<value name="Tier3"/>

</type>

<type name="M4A1_Green">

<nominal>15</nominal>

<restock>1800</restock>

<min>10</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<usage name="Military"/>

<value name="Tier3"/>

</type>

<type name="M4_CQBBttstck">

<nominal>5</nominal>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>2</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<usage name="Military"/>

</type>

<type name="M4_CQBBttstck_Green">

<nominal>5</nominal>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>2</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<usage name="Military"/>

</type>

<type name="M4_CarryHandleOptic">

<nominal>5</nominal>

<restock>1800</restock>

<min>2</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<usage name="Military"/>

</type>

<type name="M4_MPBttstck">

<nominal>5</nominal>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>2</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<usage name="Military"/>

</type>

<type name="M4_MPBttstck_Green">

<nominal>5</nominal>

<restock>0</restock>

<min>2</min>

<quantmin>-1</quantmin>

<quantmax>-1</quantmax>

<cost>100</cost>

<usage name="Military"/>

</type>

You have set lifetime to only 500 seconds, meaning they will disappear after 500 seconds. Im still trying to figure out what the lootmax, lootmin, max and min does or if it needs to be changed for things to work properly.

Trying to adjust the heli crash sites to 5 on my server, will let u know if i see the difference, but i doubt i will bc its not a drastic change. I can help u with the cars however, you need to go to filebrowser and find the cfgspawnabletypes.xml file, the changes you want to make is "simple":

Simply change all the numbers to 1.00 and there should be a 100% chance of it spawning with the vehicle. I havent modified the vehicles yet, but im sure its the same procedure as with most of the loot.

<!-- VEHICLES -->

<type name="OffroadHatchback">

<attachments chance="1.00">

<item name="HatchbackWheel" chance="0.80" />

</attachments>

</attachments>

</attachments>

</attachments>

<item name="HatchbackWheel" chance="0.20" />

</attachments>

<item name="CarRadiator" chance="0.60" />

</attachments>

<item name="CarBattery" chance="0.60" />

</attachments>

<item name="SparkPlug" chance="0.60" />

</attachments>

<item name="HeadlightH7" chance="0.40" />

</attachments>

<item name="HeadlightH7" chance="0.40" />

</attachments>

<item name="HatchbackDoors_Driver" chance="0.30" />

</attachments>

<item name="HatchbackDoors_CoDriver" chance="0.30" />

</attachments>

<item name="HatchbackHood" chance="0.20" />

</attachments>

<item name="HatchbackTrunk" chance="0.20" />

</attachments>

</type>

<type name="OffroadHatchback_Blue">

Anyone able to download the log files now? Haven't been able to since the update. I don't fancy crawling through those walls of text again.

I own i server myself, but i see no point in going through logfiles unless someone been raided or there is suspicious activity. You can even log barrels placed, tents, bases buing built, and more advanced stuff like loot spawning. However it wouldnt be fair to the rest of the players taking advantage of it, i hear rumours of some really shitty server owners raiding bases.

Hey ive been trying to learn how to mod my server the best way possible and maintaining fairplay, which i think is important. The logout timer was the easiest to change, also disable a zombieherd just to test, and it worked. Now my problem is im trying to place a couple of those small controltowers (the tall ones with doors inside, except for top floor with walkway around). Im pretty sure the coordinates are right, but nothing is there. Currently enabled some black and green m4's and ka's to see if that works.

EDIT: The loot from the tower is there, high up in the air, but the tower itself and the collision is not there. Any tips?

I have the same problem with the logs.

Since the update I'm not able to download them, I used to upload them in an extern programm kinda like a heatmap, and the part were you can configurate the servermessages is gone completely.

The messages.xml file is moved to filebrowser under DB, i can confirm that the mission folder works. Ive only tried changing the login timer to 20 seconds, but it worked!

No it works actually, Confirmed spawn can be changed, 80% works

Does it, really? Does that mean if i change the values of lets say M4A1 Green or Black, it will spawn in the appropriate color? Would also like to remove all spawn points south of river. I noticed today the config file page is gone from tabs, so something must be happening?

-I tried changing the login and logout timer to 20 seconds and restarted the server, it works. But now i wonder how much can actually be changed?

Yeah restore it then get stuck in constant restart and wait a few days for them to get back to you while your server you paid for doesn't work.

If you call them on Skype they help u immediately, at least thats what they did for me at 2am in the morning when same thing happened to me. The second time it happened they changed hardware, and the server hasnt stopped a single time after a server restart after they changed hardware, which took about 20 minutes or so.

Thanx again for being of great help, we had 3 cars stolen and 2 people taking incoming fire from someone inside safezones, glad to put the banhammer on him! :D

There is another post on this forum, it says that you have to restore the server to most recent backup if youre having trouble finding any of the new items. We tried it on our server and it worked, found some MLOCKS already and other new items. Everything seemed empty after the update until we restored to most recent backup.

Can anyone explain how to input username and ID into the banlist? It says "player names oder player ID", which is confusing to me. I understand how to find player ID, but i dont know how to correctly input both, any, or how to separate players if we were to ban multiple people. Lets say a user id is: id=justan-example= and the username is johndoe, exactly how would i input that ID and user into banlist, and then correctly separate it from the next player on the list? All help appreciated:)