Posts by Mbelsten

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Nope - I even took a mindwipe tonic to see if that would prompt it.

auto unlock is working as expected (engrams auto unlock everytime you level etc.)

We have cryopods and fridges - all S+ tek engrams unlocked but none of the standard ones...

So - on our first boss arena attempt we completed it on Medium difficulty, but no Tek engrams unlocked for us.....

I have set bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=true so all engrams unlock as you level.

Could this stop the tek engrams being unlocked? - All the S+ tek engrams are unlocked, but wont work without the normal version unlocked....

Mods wise we are running S+, Stack me more and awesome spyglass. Nitrado private server.

I have tried adding the command lines to game.ini to unlock the tek engrams anyway - but to no effect. Using Amdincheat does not unlock them either.

Totally stumped...... Standard Tek Engrams remain unlocked no matter what I do......

Cheers,

Adr.

Well - raised the ticket on the 31st March.

on the 3rd April - I get a response saying it has been escalated.

I have updated the ticket several times with new information - no response whatsoever.

In frustration this afternoon I hired a server from a competitor. Boom, up and running with no problems in minutes.

Sorry Nitrado - but you just lost one of the two servers I have with you....... Your 1st line Skype support guys are great - but your 2nd line support is losing you business. :-(

Looking at the logfiles - from my untrained eye it looks like the game has installed on ther server but the the "world" does not load onto it.

Examples from the logfile:

Log file open, 03/31/19 22:49:19

LogWindows: Failed to load 'aqProf.dll' (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File 'aqProf.dll' does not exist

LogWindows: Failed to load 'VtuneApi.dll' (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File 'VtuneApi.dll' does not exist

LogWindows: Failed to load 'VtuneApi32e.dll' (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File 'VtuneApi32e.dll' does not exist

[2019.03.31-20.49.21:891][ 0]LogScriptCore: Warning: Script Msg: No world was found for object (/Script/Outlaws.Default__OutlawsAICharacter) passed in to UEngine::GetWorldFromContextObject().

[2019.03.31-20.49.21:898][ 0]LogScriptCore: Warning: Script Msg: No world was found for object (/Script/Outlaws.Default__OutlawsBoidCharacter) passed in to UEngine::GetWorldFromContextObject().

[2019.03.31-20.49.21:904][ 0]LogScriptCore: Warning: Script Msg: No world was found for object (/Script/Outlaws.Default__OutlawsInteractableAICharacter) passed in to UEngine::GetWorldFromContextObject().

[2019.03.31-20.49.21:904][ 0]LogScriptCore: Warning: Script Msg: No world was found for object (/Script/Outlaws.Default__OutlawsLivestockCharacter) passed in to UEngine::GetWorldFromContextObject().

[2019.03.31-20.49.21:905][ 0]LogScriptCore: Warning: Script Msg: No world was found for object (/Script/Outlaws.Default__OutlawsMountableCharacter) passed in to UEngine::GetWorldFromContextObject().

[2019.03.31-20.49.21:905][ 0]LogScriptCore: Warning: Script Msg: No world was found for object (/Script/Outlaws.Default__OutlawsMountCharacter) passed in to UEngine::GetWorldFromContextObject().

[2019.03.31-20.49.21:910][ 0]LogScriptCore: Warning: Script Msg: No world was found for object (/Script/Outlaws.Default__OutlawsPredatoryBirdCharacter) passed in to UEngine::GetWorldFromContextObject().

And so on.....

Anybody managed to get it working?

I have two nitrado servers, both moved to Frankfurt location. Both show up the list fine but just get stuick on Loading when I try to connect and eventually say "lost connection to host".

Anyone found a way to get it to work?

Adr.