Posts by Agonos

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hi all,

By using a mod, I have access to new characters. For example I have a new monster called "Cockatrice". Can I replace for example the pawns of "tyrex" of the game by "cockatrices"?

Here is the code that makes the cockatrice appear:

cheat spawndino "blueprint '/ game / mods / pyria / creatures / wildlife / Cockatrice / Cockatrice_Character_BP.Cockatrice_Character_BP'" 1 1 1 150

Thx

Hello.

Unfortunately I am in expert mode and therefore the line that we see on your "screen print" is no longer present in my configuration panel. Could you tell me how to do it via a command line? And I suppose that this line will be added to the "game.ini" file? Is the line in question this one? (I found the information on a forum)

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild [2] = 1.5

Hello,

I would like to know if I can remove the fact that the players can "put the dinos" to sleep, remove the torpor in short? Even when I strike with my bare hands, I see that the dino begins to have its torpor go up quickly. I don't find it very realistic for the server I want to create. With all the options there are, it's hard to find. I have to change values at random, save and restart the server. It's especially long since I use some mods

Thank you

Hi all,

Thx but I guess this tutorial only works with a server "7D2D alpha" ? If Nitrado only installs the latest versions of the game, I have trouble understanding how you can install a "mod" for example only working on an "Alpha 16" version. It's possible ?

Hi,

How is it that the forum does not include the choice of French or German as old when we create a new "thread" ?