Posts by krissdubai

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

since we update one of the mod , we need to reboot the server , to be able to log in , so yes i try to log in but i cant , the server need to be reboot first , but i cant even reboot it on the web interface , i get the same message Error: Cannot run gameserverjob-restart in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running."

can you reboot the server at nitrado ?

thx

Hello i try to reboot the server , after we have done a update , then i get this "Error: Cannot run gameserverjob-restart in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running." so i can even stop or reboot the server ..

what i can do ?,

regards Kriss

Hello Nitrado

After almost 3 days of setting to run Dayz Server , before running smooth .

He my wish and i guess im not the only one ^^

Give us Acces to DZA launcher , for the moment Nitrado server dont give any access to Dza launcher, so nobody from the DZA launcher can join the server, for bring peoples on server " and i guess is the point , bring so many peoples in our server" is only a small files to activate , but is need to be on your side , Is one of the most important thing to all Dayz Players and servers owners.

Dont be able for the moment to join a server by DZA launcher on DAYZ is 70% less players for sure.

so i will advice you Nitrado , fixe this / and when is fixe / Make a Add of it " Like Nitrado server give you acces to DZA launcher, your server will be seen, and it will possible to join by DZA .. then you get a +++++++ tools for your server Services.

2 second wish

i see some other tools on server admin "root server "/

"fixing the mods update automatically" , we need this big time . Pleaseeeee:thumbup::thumbup:

Updating Mods on nitrado server " is hell of a job"

we need to Update manually 1 by 1 every Mods

Nitrado Dayz server should be directly conected to our Steam account and when Updating is detected , server should automatically updates them ,then reboot , is a very important Tools to get on nitrado / and for dayz .

thx best regards kriss

Hello we have a massive problem for log in our server at the moment , around 100 players cant log , only fews managed to log , look like a ping problems?? any one from Nitrado is aware about this situation ??? thx