Posts by Ryhxouuu

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello,

I rented a server last night and by configuring it I managed to find all the parameters except the one concerning Endurance. Could you tell me how to access it? Because I watched some videos and it is present in them but not on our server.

thank you in advance.

Bonjour, bonsoir à tous,

Alors voilà un ami à moi a loué un serveur chez vous ce soir et ce dernier redémarre en boucle. Quand je le démarre ça tourne dans le vide jusqu'à ce que je sois obligé de forcer le démarrage ou l'arrêt. Et évidemment je ne peux forcer que l'arrêt...

J'ai fais mes recherches et plusieurs personnes ont déjà eu ce problème avant...

J'espère avoir une réponse avec une solution très vite car c'est vraiment démoralisant de ne pas pouvoir lancer un serveur tout frais payé.

Merci d'avance ! Et à bientôt je l'espère !

English:

Hello, good evening everyone,

So here is a friend of mine rented a server from you this evening and it restarts in a loop. When I start it it just spins until I have to force start or stop. And obviously I can only force the stop...

I did my research and many people have had this problem before.

I hope to have an answer with a solution very quickly because it is really demoralizing not to be able to launch a server all costs paid.

Thanks in advance ! And see you soon I hope!