Posts by Hedhgy

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

So just wait at my holidays with no answer and without any information when it can be solved? Like it's new server, how can any files be corrupted at that point? I using nitrado already for 2+ years, with island, ragnarok, gen1/gen2 everythink was alright, and only with Fjord i have such troubles.

Hello, so yesterday i experienced troubles with server ping, it started to go up and down (like up to 240+ and back to normal), first i tought that's my internet connection, so i checked it on speedtest, and everything was alright. So i tried to restart server and it's got stuck on restarting, even force stop did not helped at all. I tried server backup, tried reinstall (losing all what i had already did), and it did not HELPED at all. I writed support ticket and it's already 24h+ with no any answer about it. SO, i ordered a new server, set it up, and it worked alright for few hours, till now, it's started random crashing, and i really don't know what to do, its already few days when i can't use services for which i paid.

I add crashstack, so maybe someone can help me with that?

LowLevelFatalError [File:E:\build\DevNext\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 51]

Ran out of memory allocating 1048576 bytes with alignment 0

VERSION: 346.12

KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc4b2a9319) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6906291fa) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6905f62f9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

(same for few more lanes and than:)

KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc4e2c7974) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc4f1aa2f1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffc4f1aa2f1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲敇㉮䅟敲䉡晵彦慂敳䍟ㅟറ䰊獡⁴敒潭整䘠湵瑣潩汃敩瑮捁䝫潯䵤癯൥