Posts by TheRawDizzle

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I've checked for updates; not working after. Mods: i have a few, but i took them off and tried without them, no avail. I've tried restarting more than a couple times since purchasing the server about 8 hours ago, so nothing there. IP is correct, according to the wiki there (adding 1 to the end like it says). I've also tried a forcestop twice, still having problems. I'll see if a friend can connect...if he can, and I can't what would you recommend I do? Also, thanks a ton for the quick respond, I really appreciate it.

-Dizzle

Howdy,

I'm having troubles connecting to my server...keep getting errors like "lost/timedout pending connection to host" (which does an infinite loop) and "unable to query server info for invite" ...can't seem to find a workaround for either of these issues. Help would be much appreciated.