Posts by RPGTiko

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Yeah, four of my servers never came back up after the update. Two did, but the others have said that they are updating and the start/stop buttons are greyed out.

Thought it was taking unusually long when they where still like that hours later, so checked in here and saw other people having issues also.

Update: Was able to load the website using the following link: server .nitrado.net/en-GB/ (just takes a long time) but server .nitrado.net/en-US gets me nowhere. I can't log in via the first link though, just gives me the following error if I try (maybe because I'm in the US, but figured I should add to the thread in case it's helpful information).

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://server.nitrado.net/oauth/login_popout?code=ltesblotot4ojjc8luzxc2a5jbfgcbfx6pf77tpyswdd6onlfghjjajoqu32w15nslrnq9gi9utixcmvm8y3ber5l9xop5ki9_jp&state=co87jibaiwieva0n7rajt6iunbou11x7#_=_ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_FAILED

I tried deleting cookies. Was one of the first things I did. Then assuming it was my computer, I switched to another device and couldn't get the website to load there either. It was working fine, then abruptly started redirecting me to the above mentioned link in the middle of bringing one of my servers offline. Then assuming it was my internet I reboot my modem. Still nothing.

Then I hopped on here to see if anyone else was having problems and saw that OhioGould had posted at almost the same time it started going on the fritz for me and figured it wasn't just me. Regional maybe? I'm in Wisconsin.

Just tried firefox but no go, and I don't ever use firefox, so no cookies to have gotten broken. It just says 'timed out' trying to load the Nitrado website.

Edit: Not sure if this helps, but ran the windows diagnostic after it failed to load, but this is all it says.

Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (server.nitrado.net) is not responding Detected
    Contact your network administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) Completed
    Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (server.nitrado.net). The computer or service you are trying to reach might be temporarily unavailable.

I started having issues earlier also. I just can't get the website to load at all. Was in the middle of making changes to my servers when suddenly I started getting redirected to spielserver, gameserver mieten, hosting gunstig und sofort also. The page just fails to load over and over.