Posts by BPFonteyn

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I am in the same boat. I cannot get any mods to work on my Nitrado server, and so far, as you haver seen with your question, nobody has given an answer. I am still trying to add mods. I have added them via the Nitrado control panel and via file editing with ftp. But it still doesn't work. I even asked here if mods will only work on a new world or can I add them to an exisitng world, but nobody even bothered to answer that. So don't hold your breath whilst you await an answer I'm afraid. :(

Hi

I cannot access the expert settings on my Nitrado SE server (Steam)

I have switched to expert mode (server is stopped). I save the changes and then I see the new expert settings option. I click on that and I get this error: The requested file or directory could not be found.

Why is this happening?

I have to say I really am not impressed with the Nitrado Space Engineers servers. So many issues, such as mods not loading up despite being entered in the appropriate box.

Hi

I am trying to edit a sbc config file (Space Engineers, Steam) via the route File Browser>spaceeng_profile>Saves> World name>sandbox_config_sbc from the Nitrado Web Interface.

I am unable to open or edit the sbc file. There is no edit nor open option. When I click on it, or try to download it, I get an error saying that the file is either too big or does not exist.

I am trying to manually add mods.

How can I edit the sbc file?

Thank you.

Hi

I recently purchased a server from Nitrado to play Space Engineers (Steam). I am quite familiar with Nitrado servers having owned them to play Ark in the past.

With Ark when I went to player control in the server control panel, I always saw a list of players that were online and offline. However, with Space engineers this list of players is never populated. Is there an additional thing I need to do with SE toi see this?

Thank you.