Posts by Borisbritvin

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Submit a ticket to Nitrado. Include all the details. But if you can connect and others cant, more than likely its a client issue. Or if you have a ban section, check that.

I do not understand what you mean. Ban players is not available in the admin area of the DayZ game on the Xbox. Did i think you know it. By the way, there is some information about expanding the capabilities of the Administrator in future? Ban list, Administrator Teleport, Setting spawn loot.

Hello!

Some players cannot get to my private server. The server simply does not accept them. My friend has access to my server. But he does not have access to another private server. In these cases, it does not even reach the password. Something similar to “Unknown network error” is written at the top of the screen. This happens all the time. Is there a solution?

Thanks you!