Posts by Kiri1108

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

No mods, but, it's showing this one that i have NO CLUE what it is as no files for any mods appear in the folders.. It doesn't exist, as you can see. Trying to start a modded Fjordur server but everytime i've tried this ^ pops up, this "13" mod. i'm assuming that, because of it, i can't find my server when it IS finished and started. Can anyone please tell me what's going on. This mod appears after i edit my settings AT ALL. With or without expert settings. I don't know what's causing it.

I've tried doing a full wipe/reinstall of the server *numerous times*. That only fixes the issue until i touch the settings again.

pasted-from-clipboard.png
    just to be clear - i do have this ^ in my GameUserSettings.

I'm on genesis pt. 1 and for some reason i just cannot fly. It isn't allowing it no matter what. I have mods, but, none of them should be causing this since GUS.ini usually overrides mods (right?). Anyone know what might be causing this?