Posts by haduxgaming

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

When I try to make a payment, I get such an error as ''Payment has been canceled''. what should I do?

note : I still get the same error even though I tried with 3 different cards

Hello there. I rented Ark survival evolved Server. And I am using Primal Fear mod on this server. Today my game crashed and closed, now I can't enter the server at all. I spoke to the Primal Fear mod team and they said the mod is working fine. '' Your server has a missing file, you need to open a support ticket with Nitrado. ''That's what they told me. how can we solve this?

Hello there. I rented a new server today. After making server settings, I opened the server. The server seems to be up but it says "restarting" every 30 seconds, but this is momentary. I cannot access the server at all. I can't login to the server through Steam and the game. Can I get information on this subject?