Posts by Samuelmorton

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

My server is in a constant restart loop. It completes the restart process, waits 30 seconds, and then starts the process over. This happens several times until it eventually shuts down the server. When I start the server back up it just repeats the process. It is a never ending cycle.

My server is in a constant restart loop. It completes the restart process, waits 30 seconds, and then starts the process over. This happens several times until it eventually shuts down the server. When I start the server back up it just repeats the process. It is a never ending cycle.

My server is doing the same thing. It completes the restart process then waits 15 seconds and starts the restart process again. It loops for several times and then stops the server. When I start the server again it repeats the process. It has been going on for hours. This thread is marked resolved, but this problem isn't resolved. This is an ongoing problem.