Posts by Sadukar7thLegion

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hi

I need assistance.

I was able to switch maps before, never had any issues, was doing it for months, until server problems a few weeks ago. I left my server to sort itself out, as my mate got one to play, so it wasn't a priority, thought it would sort itself out.

The problem is this.

Now, if I choose Crystal Isles, my character is there, all, my stuff is fine, but after server issues a few weeks ago, when I switch back to The Island now, which has my main character, I am greeted with create a new player.

My main character is still on map, with all my stuff, but we have uncoupled, so to speak... :)

Anyway, very frustrating, my main character has a lot of work on it, I used it on Lost Island, Ragnarok and back to The Island...

....but now I cannot access it, is there anyway I can salvage anything from this?

All advice is welcome, I'm very frustrated and deflated about this. I know, it's just Ark, but on PS4, I have no access to config or such files, I'm just looking for any help I can get to be honest, hoping to salvage anything...

Respectful and hopeful ....

2 servers have appeared, hope this is them coming back up now...

Make that 8, with 5 playing, just updating if anyone reads this.

I'm in UK, my server is still not up yet.

A serious question, are UK servers last to update?

As I see thousands from all over the world, but not UK....

Why was this changed to Xbox? It was clearly a PS4 post?

Still here, refreshing my supposed server, for 4+ hours.

Still nothing, great fun, my batch of Rex's are probably toast now.

Are any PS4 or Xbox servers up? Or is it just PC?