Posts by Kaplanandrew7

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I am trying to add bloodstalkers as a permanent spawn to the redwood biome and I can't seem to get them to spawn no matter what I try and the last post I made got 1 reply that I didn't quite understand, if someone could either tell me what is wrong with my lines of "code" or direct me to someone or somewhere I can get answers it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=“DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName=“Bloodstalker_Redwood”,EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(“BogSpider_Character_BP_C”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString=“BogSpider_Character_BP_C”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=is 0.1)))

so I have been trying for the past week to get bloodstalkers to spawn in the center and I have written the code here:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=“DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoodBiome”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName=“Bloodstalker_Redwood”,EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=(“BogSpider_Character_BP_C”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString=“BogSpider_Character_BP_C”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=is 0.1)))

can anyone help me figure out what is wrong with this?