Posts by Fumbles7163

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Halp! I have added all the other dinos I want to CI; however, I cannot get Dinopithecus to work. I have 2 dinos I'm trying to spawn in the Jungle. I effectively get one of the two so I know portions of the command work. Here is my work:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesJungle_C", NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Baboon", EntryWeight=.25, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dinopithecus_Character_BP_C","Dinopithecus_Character_BP,"Dinopithecus_Character_BP"")),(AnEntryName="BogSpider", EntryWeight=.1, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("BogSpider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Dinopithecus_Character_BP",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.15),(NPCClassString="BogSpider_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.020)))

So the BloodStalkers spawn but the Monkeys do not. This is my last dino i want on the map so please Halp!:D

Oh and lastly I would like to add "Bush Berry Seeds?" to my map, rather it be via supply drop or alpha kills but would like to use it as a currency and without going into "expert mode."

I'm no pro but I believe the lines you have are not clustered correctly, you need all the dino spawns in a line and then the MaxPercentage...NumtoAllow... Try this and let me know.

Yours

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Basilisk",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Shadowmane",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("lionfishlion_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="lionfishlion_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.50)))ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesHighlands_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Magmasaur",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("cherufe_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="cherufe_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

Mine

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=

(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C", NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Basilisk", EntryWeight=0.5, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))(AnEntryName="Shadowmane",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("lionfishlion_Character_BP_C"))

(AnEntryName="Magmasaur",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Cherufe_Character_BP_C"))), NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)(NPCClassString="lionfishlion_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.50)(NPCClassString="cherufe_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

I know this won't help but I'm following because I have the same issue with Crystal Isle. It's interesting to me that the code you pulled is "grassland_c" which reads the same as the one for my Crystal isle. I know nothing of code so I'm semi lost.

So ultimately as a newb, am I missing something or are the codes given, "bad". I believe mine should read CI_DinoSpawnEntiriesGrassland_C however that doesn'twork either.

Example

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods_C", NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="RedwoodMonkey", EntryWeight=.25, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dinopithecus_Character_BP_C"))), NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Dinopithecus_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.20))

should spawn Dinopithecus in the redwoods on Crystal Isle but doesn't. So Ive been asking and looking for myself. I can add Sinomacrops so it's not the "new" map dlc block.

Ok so I just want to make sure I'm doing this right as it is my first time:D. I want Sinomacrops, Rock Drakes and Maewings to spawn in the floating area of Crystal Isle. This is what I have, I can see the Rock Drakes and Maewings just fine but no Sinomacrops, however, I have another code spawning them in the "Small Floating region" more or less fine. Can you string more than 2 together? When a change like this happens to a server is a dino wipe needed, will it auto fix spawns or will it take time to adjust? Please help or give me advice.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="CI_DinoSpawnEntries_FloatingIslands_Main_C", NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ValhallaDrakes", EntryWeight=.15, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C")), (AnEntryName="ValhallaMaewing", EntryWeight=.25, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MilkGlider_Character_BP_C",MilkGlider_Character_BP_C))(AnEntryName="FloatingSinomacrops", EntryWeight=1.0, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Sinomacrops_Character_BP_C","Sinomacrops_Character_BP_C"))), NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.05),(NPCClassString="MilkGlider_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.1)(NPCClassString="Sinomacrops_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.30)))

I am also having trouble adding Owls to the snow biome

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnowShoreline_PGM_C", NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SnowOwl", EntryWeight=.20, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C","Owl_Character_BP_C"))), NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.1)))