Posts by zo3000

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Rondeau04 I currently play on PS4 but moving over to PC/Steam soon to get a different experience and more freedom, which is why I want to setup a dedicated server. My friend and I are tired of the limitations on console. Is it necessary to have the Ark Server Manager or will I setup everything through the server itself?

Drakexz, Thanks for the reply. That's exactly what we want. We want to rent a server in hopes of both of us being able to login whenever making progress on our server at different times if necessary. I will definitely look into renting a server on Nitrado since they are one of the more popular choices.

Hello,

I've been playing Ark for a couple years on and off. A friend and I want to start a dedicated server using a 3rd party hosting provider. If we rent a server, is there a way that both of us can access the server whenever we want? We live in two different locations in the U.S and don't want to be limited on when we can login. Also, will we have freedom to go wherever without a tether when using a hosting provider for dedicated servers? If this is all possible, how do you get it setup? I'm a not a noob to Ark but a complete noob to dedicated servers. If someone can explain or help on/off the forum that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance