Posts by Francismarin66

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello how about, surely you are very busy, but this is something that is still complicated, I am ma giving my players delivery boxes those that are launched with a balloon, I guess you will know what they are, could you tell me if you know the line of code to increase the weight of the boxes;(;(

Hello good the Red Woods of valguero is practically empty of Dinos, you could tell me the name of spawnentries I perish one that is called, redwoods_lostisland_c but nothing comes out, it would be possible that you will check if the. Zone is spelled like this correctly thanks, since they do not come out Dinos I want to put them I

Please someone know how to extend the time of a particular article before it breaks down? For the game. Ini de nitrado, thank you.

Por favor alguien sabe como ampliar el tiempo de un articulo en concreto antes de que se descomponga? Para el game. Ini de nitrado, gracias:thumbup:

Someone would know how to tell me a website where the ids of the spawn regions of Dinos of the Valguero map appear, for the expert mode of the nitrado server.

Alguien sabría decirme una web donde aparezcan los ids de las regiones de spawn de Dinos del mapa Valguero, para el modo experto del servidor nitrado

Good evening, I just started a server on lost island, but no animal comes out on it. I have the primitive+ game mode on xbox.

Buenas noches, acabo de iniciar un servidor en isla perdida, pero noe salen ningún animal en el. Tengo el modo primitive+ juego en xbox