Posts by lilehhh

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello!

My friends and I have been playing project zomboid on my server and I've been a bit confused with what is happening. I saw that to restart the world you have to reinstall the server, which I've done twice now. It doesn't seem like it's properly resetting, or the difficulty is set too high. I also can't find anywhere in the configs if it's possible to change the difficulty of the server. Is there a way to set it? When we first started on the server it was a gradual increase in the difficulty and amount of zombies, but now there's giant hoards everywhere when we first start. Our maps also don't reset so it's making it seem like not everything is resetting. As far as the power and water go, it's acting like we've started fresh but the spawning is obnoxious. It's making it incredibly difficult to play especially with our friends that are new to the game.