Posts by godsfathermixtape

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I didn’t do anything, I just joined out of boredom after ignoring it for a few days to see it was working. Try restarting your server.

I have restarted, reinstalled, rolled back, etc. Nothing is working for me still. Zero parts of the mod are functional. Did you set it up in a special way by any chance? What map are you running?

(Put in a support ticket and it was immediately "solved" by them telling me to look on the forums. )

Running Valguero, but I doubt it makes a difference. I didn’t set it up in any special way, either. Only thing I could suggest is switching it back to the original game mode, restarting it, and then putting it back on primitive plus before restarting it a final time. Or host your own player-dedicated server off a different console, I’ve had nothing but problems with this host so far. 🤷‍♂️

Looks like the primitive plus game mode is finally working on Nitrado hosted servers but you are still not able to place simple beds. Not sure if this is being addressed already but I hopped back into my server today and it was hard to make my house really feel like a home without one.

How did you get it to work, because my server is doing what your server was with engrams not working and stuff. Mine has not been fixed yet...

I didn’t do anything, I just joined out of boredom after ignoring it for a few days to see it was working. Try restarting your server.

Looks like the primitive plus game mode is finally working on Nitrado hosted servers but you are still not able to place simple beds. Not sure if this is being addressed already but I hopped back into my server today and it was hard to make my house really feel like a home without one.

After hours of fiddling with the web interface, my server is now up and running only for me to find out that primitive plus does not work on any server hosted by Nitrado, while it does on any player dedicated, non-dedicated or official one.

This has gone beyond a joke now. Is there a way I can fix this immediately using the web interface? Can I get a refund?

Having the same problems here since this afternoon. When the server isn’t stuck on restarting, it’s not showing up and stopping randomly before going back to perpetually restarting. Starting to wonder if I could’ve put that tenner to better use.

Ticket has gone unanswered (so far) and seems telephone support lines are disconnected.

Hello. I’ve already submitted a support ticket regarding this issue but I’m posting here in hopes that I will get a more swift response.

I purchased a 10 slot ARK: Survival Evolved server this afternoon, But when I tried to launch the server it was endlessly showed ‘The server will now restart...” I’ve tried multiple times to force stop and restart the server, as well as reinstalling the game on the server, but to no avail.

Any help or guidance on how I can get my server up and running as soon as possible is appreciated.

Thanks.