Posts by Wolf359

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

My server is down and I tried to restart it but it was a endless loop so I tried to go to the web enterface and got a "Ooops... An error occurred- If this is a temporary issue, please wait a few minutes and try it again. If the issue exists, please contact our support team.- Hostsystem not ready or offline, please try again later" so I don't know what to do please help.

Hi I ordered a sever 8 days ago and was wondering when I was gonna get to use it because I see more and more private servers popping up on the DayZ private servers page of the game, me and my friends are waiting patently but it's starting to get boring some because we keep getting kicked out of servers or the server we start in is almost full all the time so we wind up having to re-build again an again for the dumbest reason, it would be so bad if was do to raids but that isn't the case.

Love the game and please keep up the good work on updates and development.

Hi I ordered a sever 8 days ago and was wondering when I was gonna get to use it because I see more and more private servers popping up on the DayZ private servers page of the game, me and my friends are waiting patently but it's starting to get boring some because we keep getting kicked out of servers or the server we start in is almost full all the time so we wind up having to re-build again an again for the dumbest reason, it would be so bad if was do to raids but that isn't the case.

Love the game and please keep up the good work on updates and development.