Posts by Mblack0440

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Ok the waiting might have been it I followed those directions exactly. I will check again once I have a chance but that sounds about right I tried it right after I connected them.

So I half figured it out I did it right but had to change the map to the same map the legacy server was on in this case Val. Now I can find it when I search the server list but am having trouble linking the maps in the cluster As a cluster so you can transfer to them. I set Lost island as my main map and generated cluster ID than copied it and pasted it in my legacy maps cluster ID I do have the option to transfer between arks at the obs and drops but nothing shows up on the server list what did I do wrong?

Just wondering how to add a legacy map to my cluster. I went to tools, import official gamesave and selected a map and it hadnt added it to my cluster. I even bought another map to actually make a cluster and have tried it and still nothing.