Posts by PhantomxReborn

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I retract my last comment as I re-read the comment and understand now. Apologies. Thanks for the update :D

I agree with all of this. However, I don't think Nitrado is a multimillion dollar company lol

Okay you are right. Actually Nitrado's Estimated worth so far in 2022 is $1,626,400 USD. I retract my statement and 100% understand why they are unable to service their customers. My bad.

Nah I am not saying that at all. You're totally right, no matter how much they're worth they're most definitely the most well known and popular Ark hosting website so they one hundred percent need to have better customer service. The service they have now leaves way too much to be desired.

I agree with all of this. However, I don't think Nitrado is a multimillion dollar company lol

Revenue wise I'd think they most certainly are. Profits, I'd have no idea.

Yeah I was referring to profit. Revenue wise, hard to say. They'd need at least 50-70k servers (thats being generous because I find it hard to believe they host nearly that many) hosted at $14-30 USD to make a revenue of 1m monthly. And the labor costs & utility and maintenance cost of running 50-70k servers would eat up a decent chunk of that before pure profits.

It's a bit frustrating when Nitrado has known for months now that FjorDur was going official, and yet here we sit waiting. They have had months to prepare for this. FjorDur had an original release date of June 4th and it was pushed back to the 12th, eight extra days even! You mean to tell mean a multimillion dollar company can't do an update in under 6 hours? If I didn't do anything at my job for several hours, when I knew the deadline was coming for months ahead of time, I would not be paid for that wasted time.

Awesome, well good to know it isn't just me then. Hopefully we get a response soon. I submitted my ticket yesterday morning and still no answer. Will keep you guys updated via this thread when/if I reach some kind of resolution. Maybe I'll be able to sweet talk my way into a refund for that second server I bought for testing purposes lol. Doubtful but we will see.

Hello

Sorry you guys are having these issues. Are any of the servers brand new or did it just start happening? Have you guys made any recent changes to the server, or spawning anything in?

It is happening to my 3 month old server and my new server I bought last night. It just started happening yesterday evening. No changes at all.

Hello,

I checked my mobile app and the webui and cannot find it on either. My Ark on xbox is up to date as far as I can tell (it's saying I don't have any updates pending and allows me to search for other nitrado servers).

Edit: I just got on Nitrado and both of my servers are now offline and say server stopped. They were both up and running last night when I posted this.

Hello,

I am having an issue finding any of my Ark servers on the session list on xbox. I have 2 servers currently active, one of which crashed a few days ago and when I restarted it none of my players could find the server in the session list. Ever since then we have continued to have this problem. So I submitted a support ticket and am awaiting a reply.

In the meantime I decided to start a second server so we had a server to play on while we were waiting for support to contact me back. However, we are now unable to find the second server in the session list!

I have double and triple checked all filters in the search menu, the name of both servers, and still am unable to find either.

Here are the names if anyone else can help me check to see if maybe it's an incompatible version of ark I am using. Also, is there a way for me to check which version of Ark my Nitrado xbox servers are running?

Servers:

Super Simple Ark Server Name

PvP

Valguero

No password

ArKhaos Simple Boosted Server 3x ALL

PvP

Valguero

No password

Thanks in advance,

Phantom