Posts by Quanchipanda

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

I know it’s a bit late, but you can edit the messages file ...... OOOOAHHHHHH, lol but I do wish we could Edit more of the server files, as you said mainly to up the rate of spawns, silly cars.

You all do know what preorder means right? You get it when it’s available. I’ve followed all they’re threads regarding the servers. Most of you don’t see how much work they have todo to make all the servers possible. If you want a garbage server that crash’s every 2 mins go to fragnet, you want a reliable server wait your turn like all the rest of us. But then again I guess no common sense and millennials are starting to widel they’re way into everything now. Either way most have not waited longer then 2 weeks and servers are being “made” (see what I did there?) every couple days now. So be patient you will get it, just let the flamers run wild and spread they’re beautiful flames everywhere, and roast the s’mores while you watch and laugh at they’re stupidity. (Hehe made my self chuckle on that one) 🤗

not sure if I remember right but when I purchased the preorder it definitely said as soon as the update was made the servers would be available. I might be wrong though

True but they also got flooded with more servers, I’ve been waiting almost a week, but gives me time on other servers to get used to all the mechanics.

You all do know what preorder means right? You get it when it’s available. I’ve followed all they’re threads regarding the servers. Most of you don’t see how much work they have todo to make all the servers possible. If you want a garbage server that crash’s every 2 mins go to fragnet, you want a reliable server wait your turn like all the rest of us. But then again I guess no common sense and millennials are starting to widel they’re way into everything now. Either way most have not waited longer then 2 weeks and servers are being “made” (see what I did there?) every couple days now. So be patient you will get it, just let the flamers run wild and spread they’re beautiful flames everywhere, and roast the s’mores while you watch and laugh at they’re stupidity. (Hehe made my self chuckle on that one) 🤗