Posts by DrLinko

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hey all! Wanted to put my two cents in on here as I was unsure where else to post it.

I'm currently hosting and running a Project Zomboid 41.63 multiplayer server with Nitrado. I've run into an issue with their server setup interface.
    The interface allows you to set the basic server setting in the "General" tab, and in this tab there is a section for "Additional Mods." If you have multiple mods, you separate them with commas. But that is where the problem lies. It inputs the Mod Id from this section into the testserver.ini and separates them all with commas. The server can not read the mod IDs this way and will not load your mods. They need to be separated with a semicolon instead.
    I'm hoping one of the Nitrado Devs can see this and implement a fix as of right now I have to manually fix this issue every time my server restarts.