Posts by BOYRAC3RUK

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to extend the running time of our server but the app on the Xbox will not process the payment.

I select the purchase tab in the app and the. It opens the Xbox store window to select payment method type and then click buy but then nothing happens and the window closes and returns back to the survey screen.

Is there any other way to top up the sever? I’ve even tried to use the boosting code bit some

Thing just keeps happening.

Look forwards to anyone shedding some light on this

Cheers

Hey,

Thanks for that!

I changed the settings and they change automatically which was great!

👍🏻

Hello,

I am new to having control of my groups server and I have been asked to adjust the time settings because the night time just drags on to long. I know how to adjust the settings and how that all works but my main questions are.

1. If you change the time settings do you have to restart the server for them to take affect or will it just change automatically?

2. If I have to restart the sever will we loose all the progress that has already been made?

Thanks.