Posts by SMASHNFOOLZ

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Mekki, Can you (or anyone for that matter) update us on the progress of today's 1K server roll out? I am only looking to see if you all have finished adding the next wave or not? That way I can stop checking to see if my server went live. Been looking all day but I haven't won the "Golden Ticket" yet:(

Thanks,

Please explain where I blame anyone for the back up in my post? If you re-read, I did not point a finger or blame anyone. I was only making conversation for others and explaining that there seems to be little anyone can do until it's your turn to get activated. So please go take a zanax and relax or add something to the conversation that's either helpful or hilarious so we can all get a laugh at the current predicament.

I've also been waiting for 4-5 days for our 32-slot server and still nothing, notta, zilch. They say they are slowly activating servers (updated last night), but I also see some people claim they have been waiting 10-days. If true, that's ridiculous and they deserve their money back plus an apology! However, I don't think anyone knows exactly whats taking place or how long the actual wait will be and updates have been exceedingly slow/vague. For all of us who are still in "pre-order" status, all we can do is wait, hope they get their !$*@ together, and complain on the forums:)

Good luck to you all,