Posts by officer659

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Once you go into the actual dedicated server settings you can enable cross play (usually automatically selected) which will allow you both to play together.

But at this second the servers are down for FS22.

You will purchase the server online with PC or your phone, Thus this should still allow you to connect to the server with any cross play supported devices. such as Xbox PC, and Xbox.

So I have to buy the server on my phone and then sign into it on my xbox? And then give my husband the log in so he can play with me? When the servers are up that is.

You do not have to take word from me as I'm just a regular user, But yes.

Purchase the server, maybe for like 3 days to try it first. Set it all up on your phone such as the server name and password.

Then go onto your Xbox and other console and search for the server you just created.

After all that it should work. But be noted i still can not play online on PC.

Once you go into the actual dedicated server settings you can enable cross play (usually automatically selected) which will allow you both to play together.

But at this second the servers are down for FS22.

You will purchase the server online with PC or your phone, Thus this should still allow you to connect to the server with any cross play supported devices. such as Xbox PC, and Xbox.