Posts by cobrasno1

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

This happens often. It sucks but there isn't anything you can do but wait until yours shows up in the list. But I agree, a notice telling people what is going on would be nice.

I was playing on Scorched Earth a little while ago and did something stupid So I logged off to go back a save. While I was doing that, my PS4 downloaded the new update. Now I'm trying to log back in and I can't even find a single game session anywhere for unofficial...never mind my own.

Thanks Blazer. Best answer I've gotten so far. One things I'm confused about though.....Why create a new character for when starting new map? What is the point of gaining experience on a new character if you're going to download your old one anyway? And what do you mean by "satisfied" when you said "Once I'm satisfied, I usually download my old survivor".

I've been playing on a 10 person server for the past couple of years by myself because after b6 months of playing single player, I noticed that a lot of resources were not respawning. After a lot of hard work and a lot of time invested, I was able to create mutated armies to finally take down the 3 Island guardians and the Overseer to ascend and finish the Island. I even got every single explorer note.

I would like to continue with the story and move to different maps but have no clue how to do it correctly. I've searched a lot for info on doing this but there are so many conflicting threads out there it's impossible to know what's correct and what's not.

All I want to know is.....

1. How do I switch maps correctly

2. Can I return to my Island base whenever I want to and everything still be there? I don't want to lose all my tames and gear that I spent years gaining.

3. Which map should I be going to next? Is it Scorched Earth? I heard when ascending off the Island that you are brought there but I was only able to spawn back on the island. Unless I did something wrong.

I am good at playing the game but not very good at the technical stuff when it comes to using a server. So any help would be much appreciated.

Pretty sad. Nothing more infuriating than paying $130 a year for a server where either things don't work or noone wants to tell you how to make it work. I for one am very upset about this. I play every single day. 12 hours straight on weekends sometimes. I chase raptor claus whenever he appears and still can't get any rare chibi's. I even throw all my duplicates into the refinery and get the same old common ones all the time. Then the New Year event never triggers on my server even though it was all set up right. I even posted on here asking for help and got my post deleted for no reason.

I followed the directions on the video. I had the event checked off as well as ""current event". I even played the game for 12 hours straight incase the time stamp was the problem. Nothing ever happened. Just regular Raptor Claus. No fireworks or anything. I feel like I got robbed. But what else is new.

I am also having this problem. When I log on, the regular start screen appears. But when I log off, it shows the Easter event screen. I've set the event option to none, did a dino wipe, and still it just keeps coming back. Been using my server for almost 4 years and never had this problem before. Something is definitely broken. On top of that, the meessage of the day is also not working since the update. PS4, unofficial PVE server.

Been trying to imprint some T-rexes and Allosauruses. I currently have my maturing speed at 1. and my cuddle interval at .03. With those setting I am able to get both of those dino's to 97% imprinted. Always 1 cuddle short of reaching 100%. Rex takes about 2hrs and 40 minutes and the allo about an hour or so. I've tried going up and down a little with both but keep ending up with the same results. Have no issues with smaller dinos or animals. Especially when using the procoptodons. But rexes and allo's can't fit in the procoptodon pouch. Anyone have any settings suggestions so that I can reach 100% on these bigger dino's?

Still having issues with whistle commands. Automatically does the "follow one" command upon opening the whistle command menu. Am I the only one having this issue? It has only been since the release of Genesis that this has been happening.

Does anyone know of a way to change the time of the backup files to match my actual time? Tough to know which backup file to choose when the times are so different. Last night I wanted to roll back to a certain save but had to try a few different ones because the save files are from Europe and I am in New England. Not sure how many hours ahead the save files are. But it would be nice if the save files saved with my own time zone.

Stop your server. Check the "allow Flying Creatures" box under the Genesis section of your servers game settings. Then restart your server again. Worked for me the 1st time I tried it. I am also on PS4. Couldn't ride my flyers until I did this. Works fine now.

PS- Don't forget to "save" your settings before you restart or it won't work.

Stop your server. Check the "allow Flying Creatures" box under the Genesis section of your servers game settings. Then restart your server again. Worked for me the 1st time I tried it. I am also on PS4. Couldn't ride my flyers until I did this. Works fine now.

Dude, stop your server. Check the "allow Flying Creatures" box under the Genesis section of your servers game settings. Then restart your server again. Worked for me the 1st time I tried it. I am also on PS4. Couldn't ride my flyers until I did this. Works fine now.