Posts by Pyraxical

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

So, I have gone through the process and successfully started a Windows 10/Xbox One Ark Server. When I am on Nitrado it says my server version is 940.12, but the recent ARK patch notes are 940.11. My server has been running for roughly 10 minutes and I have yet to see it show up on the server lists now, I have followed all of the filter things and to disable auto-favorite, yet it doesn't show up. I'm assuming this is a lack of patience error but reassurance is always accepted. Thank you!

Well that'll be an issue on my side of things. I apologize I never noticed the pop-up. Now I have Nitrado through my computer, which I'm assuming will not work. But if I turn on my Xbox and go to the app and login, will I be able to see my server? And from there, will I be able to enable crossplay between xbox and pc?

I've recently rented a 10 player max Ark server, although I'm doing it from the Nitrado website on my computer. I've been trying to make it so I can play with my Xbox Friends by using ARK through the Microsoft Store (Which is where I'm opening the game to look at my server, but it does not pop up). I went into my Settings> General> typed in "Cross" and CrossPlay Showed up. But when the dropdown menu shows up there is no option to choose Windows10 / Xbox for cross play. My only options are "Crossplay through Stadia" "Allow Only Steam Players" "Allow Steam and Epic Games Launcher" and "Only Allow Epic Games Launcher" I can't seem to find the resolution for this and am trying to look through other forums but I cannot seem to find anyone having the same issue as me.^^