Posts by Madlax72

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello,

I have a couple of questions regarding CrossArk and moving around between maps. I am a bit cautious because I don't want to lose my character or stuff. When I go to the configuration for CrossArk it says that it's currently not working when the server is password protected, and that I need to download my character instead. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of CrossArk? I mean most people password protect their servers right?

I guess my question is if that's even still an issue. if so, what are the limitations? Can I still transfer Dinos and equipment?

My second question is what if I start my own Ark server on Windows 10 and assign it the same cluster ID as the 2 servers I have with Nitrado. Would that work or is it limited to just Nitrado servers?

Anyway, if somebody has some experience in this area I would appreciate feedback on it

Thank you!