Posts by jesseclarity13

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

the closest I could find was the How to remove some Extinction creatures to any ARK map and that wasn't quite thorough enough for me. It states that it can be use on PVE, but doesnt mention anything about PVP which our server is. Also Im trying to do a lot of this on my phone, for which you said

1)- Not using expert settings, the code is inserted in the "Engine Settings" link found in your WebUI. note NOT all ARK items are predefined.

Does that mean I can just drop the codes in there and I wont have to do anything but save, restart, and wipe the dinos?

Hi All, was wondering if Im doing this right, I went to a ini code generator and it had a spot to replace dinos with other dinos. I tried putting in the code, but I wasnt even sure where to put the code in. Heres what the website gave me

NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Troodon_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "LanternPug_Character_BP_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Moschops_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "LanternBird_Character_BP_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Pegomastax_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "LanternGoat_Character_BP_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "TerrorBird_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Owl_Character_BP_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Achatina_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Achatina_Character_BP_Aberrant_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Ankylo_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Ankylo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Toad_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Direbear_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Direbear_Character_BP_Aberrant_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Doed_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Doed_Character_BP_Aberrant_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Equus_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Equus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Rex_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Volcano_Rex_Character_BP_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Trike_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C") NPCReplacements = (FromClassName = "Bigfoot_Character_BP_C", ToClassName = "Yeti_Character_BP_C")

Is this right? Do I just plug it in and off it should go? Didnt seem to want to work yesterday