Posts by Shadow1one

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

After talking with some others and support over the phone. I have tried a couple things and found that during my purchases the server processing part of the order may have been interrupted, by connection issues, closing the app to fast or trying to start a new order before the first finished. While it was confirmed that MS got their money, the rest of the transaction failed to go through. I purchased two more servers, waiting each time for the order to go through and waiting for it to come up in my account before trying the next. This was done successfully. The fastest way I see to fix this solution so far is to try to order and again, make sure it goes through then ask MS for your previous orders to be refunded. The other way, which I discussed with support over the phone is to have them give you a code for a server setup that you've already paid for so you can gain access to your new server, while they get their money from Microsoft. However, the number of codes the support team has in limited.

This is what I've found so far, hope this helps.

I’m gonna try this but how do I refund it?

You have to go through MS to get a refund

After talking with some others and support over the phone. I have tried a couple things and found that during my purchases the server processing part of the order may have been interrupted, by connection issues, closing the app to fast or trying to start a new order before the first finished. While it was confirmed that MS got their money, the rest of the transaction failed to go through. I purchased two more servers, waiting each time for the order to go through and waiting for it to come up in my account before trying the next. This was done successfully. The fastest way I see to fix this solution so far is to try to order and again, make sure it goes through then ask MS for your previous orders to be refunded. The other way, which I discussed with support over the phone is to have them give you a code for a server setup that you've already paid for so you can gain access to your new server, while they get their money from Microsoft. However, the number of codes the support team has in limited.

This is what I've found so far, hope this helps.

Currently.. XBox Customers should know that Renting a server is an issue. The MS store app and the XBox App give no confirmation, warning or error. If you try and purchase it will charge your account but you will not gain access to a new server until tech support fixes the issue. So check after you try or you could end up being charged multiple times.

I'm not even sure if extending a current XBox server works. I have not tried yet, cuz I still have time on my current active server. I was trying to create a cluster last week and add new servers but Nitrado is currently having a payment system issue. with XBox and MS Customers.

well now I am having that issue it says in the server list not responding idk what to do

When that happens to me I restart the server and it usually fixes it.

What I am experiencing is completely different. I paid for 3 more servers to make a cluster and they don't even show up in my orders or on my list under game servers. I have been waiting for 4 days now and all I get told is the department will get to it. I had to send proof that the money is out o my account and still nothing. PC or steam players are lucky because their are more hosting companies out there that you could turn to. Nitrado is currently the only one for XBox players.

Same issue.. I'm going on 4 days with no resolution in site. paid for 3 servers and nothing. I call daily for an update. Seems they have a large number of customers with this issue. Unfortunately Nitrado is basically currently the only XBox server provider for ARK, so they can treat us however they like and we have no choice. I sent proof of purchase that MS sent me, showing that they sent the funds to Nitrado and the servers should be available, and still nothing.

There is nothing we can do until Zap-hosting adds Xbox services. Which I hear should be sometime this year.

So my server is not showing up in the server list and it’s been over a day. I can “connect” through the interface but nothing happens. I’m at a loss and starting to become frustrated and thinking I shouldn’t have rented a nitrado server

I'm having the same issue. but with a purchase of 3 servers, and it has been 3 days for me. If there is a que for them fixing this problem one at a time then it must be large. I have been calling once a day, because I get no updates from Nitrado in the ticket system. I feel as though I will be calling again tomorrow.

A new server purchased takes anywhere from 5-15m. If it is not showing up you can try a reinstall, or visit the wiki for more 'how to connect' information.

If you are still unable to see it, check your filters in searching. If all still fails contact Nitrado Support. Only they can assist you. We have no access to servers, or accounts here.

Thank you

Thank you, It has taken 5-15m in the past. But it seems for the 3 servers I recently tried adding to my account that it has so far now taken 72hrs. Support has not been much help and no one is telling me anything other then "someone is looking into it". I've sent proof of purchase from my bank and MS. So it seems the issue is on your end. One might think that with proof the servers have been purchased that at the very least Techs would be able to set up the servers while billing works on the issue. That could be done with all the other account experiencing the same issue as me.

How long does it take after paying for a new server does it take for it to show up in orders or be usable? For me, Today is about to be 72 hrs. Every time I call support I find out that they thought it was fixed and were closing the ticket.