Posts by NeueGermania

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

BAYaA6g.png

WE THAT REMAIN

A DayZ Role Play Experience.

System: PlayStation 4

Type: Role Play

Map: Chernarus

What is WE THAT REMAIN Role-play?

This is a challenging PlayStation DayZ Role-play experience. Emphasizing the on the survival elements of DayZ, as-well as the Role-play aspect. We feel like plenty of alternative servers offer a role-play experience but neglect the survival elements. Thus we’ve created a server that you could consider challenging, but not overly hardcore.

We are also extremely dedicated to providing the experience that our players want, and our motto is For the players, by the players.

Below are some of the features we have on offer.

• Organic Role Play
    • Challenging Survival, reduced assault rifle spawns.
    • Server Made Lore
    • Many dynamic events, C130 Crash Sites / Weapon Cache Sites / Wrecked V3S Building Supply Sites
    • Hunting Zones / Dangerous Animal Zones / Horde Zones / Quarantine Zones
    • iZurvive Partnership, with a custom developed interactive map. iZurvive DayZ & ARMA Map: Chernarus+ Satellite
    • Significantly reduced underground stash time, now 12 hours to combat hoarders.
    • Natural Initiation System
    • Player Made Community Zones
    • Reduced, and harder to get raiding tools.
    • Strict White-Listing
    • 52 Slot, peak time full.

If this is what you’re after, come and check it out for yourself!

Discord

You guys seem experienced with logs, I have my reduced logs box unticked but I can only see the infected log and nothing else, do I have to do something else to be able to see the placement and break logs?

They are now available as of the 1.07 update, you should see newer options available.

I Bought a 20 slot and so far only play by myself in the server. Every 24 hours the server becomes unplayable due to lag, desynch and or crashing every ten minute of game play. I have a brand new xbox one x and a great connection. I have not edited any settings. The only way to fix it is to (reinstall) wipe the server. ;(;(On my dashboard it says the cpu and ram are maxed out even though nobody is in the server....!!

Hey mate, it seems like it's more than just your server. We're experiencing awful desync and our users are unable to play.

Sounds like a typical Nitrado problem that they won't help individually with, they'll come up with a patched solution and announce it once all servers are fixed.

This is getting really annoying. Only having a 4 hour call in window and the server never seems to have issues then. but as soon as you close it disappears. does someone flip the wrong switch on their way out? I've had my server for 3 days now and each day multiple times it has dropped, disappeared and im confused at this point what I am paying for.

On the bright side I can say since we bought our server months ago we havent had this issue before, it's only occurred in the past 2 weeks

All we can provide is that the information was passed along.

Also it was also already suggested to visit the vendor and use their suggestion comments. The more they here from the Community.

Although I think ultimately it will be Sony working out a agreement with Bohemia. And that can take months if at all.

Really nothing more we can do otherwise passing the info off and that already has been done.

Thank you.

It's alright, I managed to get into contact personally with DayZ and they've told me that everything I suggested made sense for them to add, and that they were working on it and would release information publicly once everything was ready for release.

Thanks for trying though.

Alright, I gave this another week. Anything the Nitrado officials can report? Even if it's that they've passed on the info but haven't heard anything back. Would be nice to know that this has actually happened instead of reaching a dead end.