Posts by jca245

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello all. I am new to having a private server so I have a question.I have a last oasis server. I currently have 4 maps I selected to be on my server. If I am on my canyon map and build a permanent base, and I switch to the sleeping sleeping Giant map for a while, will I come back to the canyon map later to find it gone? If so is there a way to prevent that? I hear talk about saving the data but do not see any option on the myrealm dashboard for that. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You in advance.

I just jumped into hosting a private server for myself and a couple friends with Last Oasis on it so I am painfully figuring out the ropes as I have never done this before. I am at the point where I have to choose which 5 maps I will put on the server. I am given a list of maps to choose, 3 medium and 7 hard ones. I would like to have my first map a medium one, as it will take up one of the 5 map spaces I have and starting out on a medium map is very doable instead of wasting it on a cradle map. My problem is making a choice on which of the 3 medium maps I should use. My choice's are Ancient City, Canyon 11, and Canyon B. I would like one with all the different resources available to level up and build most of the walkers , weapons, tools and equipment :). I understand there is no iron, or other advanced materials on a medium map, but I can add them in one of my open 4 slots later on. So what I am trying to find out if there a site where I can see the map layout and list of resources each one has to help me make a good starting , intermediate map choice? Thank you in advance of any help given. Take care all.