Posts by CaptainDmafia

It never let me even start the reinstall process, they must have done something on there end. When they got to my support ticket early this morning I assume, I had the server just on shut down (with me attempting to restart it then force shut down after a decent time of waiting over the 5 days i been down), it still had all my back-ups and saves. When i got on and checked today its like a new server wiped clean still just trying to restart.

Oh I've tried that good sir, no luck, first i tried to restart, force shut down after is trying to start for 6+ hours and restart again to force shut down. I've tried to restore a back up and it sits there trying to restore for 12+ hours, I've tried to reinstall and it wont even attempt to do that. I get a error that there is a game switch already in progress. Whatever it is is something going on with NY's data center. Just being patient at this point is all you can do.

Your not alone! based out of NY I've been down sense last Thursday, 5 days now.. I cant even do a reinstall on my end.. they said they fixed on my support ticket but I'm still not even coming online, so hopefully they will look back on it. They offered no explanation I just assume they are going through huge issues, hopefully they get it figured out soon. as for now all i can say is hang in there, these forums are the only place you can hope to get a clue for some answers.

I've been down sense last Thursday based out of NY, 5 days now on my end.. they said they fixed on my support ticket but I'm still not even coming online, they offered no explanation I just assume they are going through huge issues, hopefully they get it figured out soon. as for now all i can say is hang in there, these forums are the only place you can hope to get a clue for some answers.

I've been down sense last Thursday based out of NY, 5 days now on my end.. they said they fixed on my support ticket but I'm still not even coming online, they offered no explanation I just assume they are going through huge issues, hopefully they get it figured out soon. as for now all i can say is hang in there, these forums are the only place you can hope to get a clue for some answers.

Have the issue that looks like a few have had sense thursday, my server never showed up online, so i tried to restore it, now it fails to start up, i can force shut it down and thats it. i tried to say eff it and reinstall the server (RIP my community's month of hard work) losing everything but it wont even allow me to do that? it shows that "there is already a game switch action"? going on 4 days of being down is there nothing i can do? Is there a way i can back up my saves to my computer?

note: yes i made a support ticket, no its not answered. Also i never tried to do a "game switch"