Posts by Androit

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I'm renting an XBox/Win10 Ark server, and it appears the setting AutoSavePeriodMinutes does not actually have any effect. Regardless of what I have that value set to, it still saves approximately every 30 minutes. Occasionally, I'll also see saves appear that have future timestamps (I've verified that timestamps are appearing in my local timezone, despite the warning on the Settings page that they are displayed in UTC+2).

Can someone please explain if it's possible to increase the frequency of saves?

I have also tried to save the game manually using the command cheat saveworld, but from this post, I see that it's not possible to create saves on your own. There is a lack of explanation here, so if anyone knows why manual saves are not possible, I would really like to understand. I assume this has something to do with a deal between Nitrado, Microsoft, and/or Wildcard.

Thank you in advance!