Posts by Zed3kiah

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Xbox API:

Ark:

1. RCON is disabled for ARK, this is due to restrictions from Microsoft and Sony. So no remote console commands are available from Nitrado for Xbox (at least for Ark that I know of).
    2. Log Fetching typically only updates after a server restart.

Hi everyone.

Today, I've published a Nitrado API gadget for any enthusiasts who want to hop in the Nitrado API fast using Python. Its open source for other developers to contribute. I've built it in mind for people just learning how to program in Python or other programming languages.

Published with PyPI

Primarily, it has been focused for Ark: Survival but I've teamed up with a larger team who has access to other Nitrado servers. With their help, I'll be able to design the application to be fully fit for all other games.

There is a full WIKI on the Github page with more to come in later releases.

For you Ark players out there, let me know if you'd like to see it branch out to other games. Your opinion matters because thus far I could only debug this with only an Ark Server. So I won't know any issues arising for other games until a further release after my partnership with this new team.

bests,

Zed

I don't find your resolution. There is only one token provided to me for my gameserver in the "Developer Portal". The token I was using has been checked off for all access. In case there was another token that I didn't know about, I went into the "My Services" left nav and clicked on "Game Server". No additional token-related options were provided.

In case you were mistaken about the above output:

Code
    1. // Very likely to have the correct file path
    2. {"status":"error","message":"This service doesn't belong to you!"}

The above output is completely different than the output if I were to put in an invalid token:

Code
    1. // Invalid token output
    2. {"status":"error","message":"Access token not valid.","data":{"error_code":"access_token_not_valid","error_details":{}}}
    3. // Various file paths used which were probably invalid
    4. {"status":"error","message":"Internal error. If this error persists for more than 15 minutes, please contact our support and include this error ID: \"jfajfdlj************dsafld\""}

I'm gathering information about the limitations of the API. Feel free to reply and I'll tally up the additional information here.

Xbox API:

1. RCON is disabled for ARK, this is due to restrictions from Microsoft and Sony.

PS4 API: TBA

STEAM API: TBA

This did not work for me:

{"status":"error","message":"Internal error. If this error persists for more than 15 minutes, please contact our support and include this error ID: \"121bc58*****************4d\""}

I used the file path as the parameters: "/games/ni**********1/noftp/arkxb/ShooterGame/Saved/Logs/ShooterGame.log", where the (*) are replaced by my own. The command you used is not API related right? Therefore, the API doesn't work?

--update--

Using the above example give me the following response:

{"status":"error","message":"This service doesn't belong to you!"}