Posts by FreshData

Anyone else having similar issues? In the past 10 days or so both of my 64 slot servers have started to become very laggy. I have changed the server hardware twice. The first time it made no difference, The second time it was running very smooth for roughly 24 Hours. Then returned to being extremely laggy.

example of lag: pushing the button to open a door and the door not opening until 2.5-3.5 seconds later. Or when players are running around it looks as if the Frames Per Second drop down to 15 FPS. Players skipping all over the place.

My 1st server, I have had my 1 server for a very long time with no issues until recently (the last 10 days).
    My 2nd server, I established about 14 days ago and has basically been horrible with lag since the start.

My server CPU usage looks good on both servers.

I end up restarting my server every 2 hours just to assist with reducing the lag. I'm not to sure what else to do at this point. Could this possibly be an issue on Nitrados' end? Are any moderators aware of known issues recently?

I had set up my server to restart every six hours and based the time off of UTC+2 Time; Then doing the conversion to Eastern Standard Time. However the conversion did not work accurately and was 1 hour to fast restarting the server. Then 2 Hours after the first restart; The server restarted its self again (Which was not scheduled). Any idea why/suggestions?

Also the server restart messages do NOT show up using the "Automated Tasks" Method...

What is the best option for setting automatic server resets every 6 hours? The "Automated Tasks" Or Doing it through the XML File?
    It would be nice to give players on the server some warning that it will be restarting; as well as have accurate server restarts that are actually scheduled.

My Server just crashed (NY Location) and no access to Web Interface; Is anyone else having this same issue? I just performed a server restore yesterday.. Now its down again.

Nitrado has tried changing my server hardware on a few other occasions but this seems to be a reoccurring issue.

I had added the Timed/Scheduled restarts to happen every 6 Hours yesterday.. Im Not sure if this is related to that?

Does Nitrado have a section on their website or forums that shows what changes they have made/plan to make to the Web Interface (in regards to Admin Rights , Tools etc) for DayZ on PS4/XBOX?

It would be great to see a continuous growing list of things we can change/control with our purchased servers. As well as tutorials or examples.

Agreed, My server is open to the public (not password protected) and there are a handful toxic people whom keep playing on the server that deserve to be banned. A few bad apples is all it takes to ruin a good thing..

I had that happen a few days ago; even though you already restored try restoring to a different restore point... and it should work. at least it did for me... But now 3 days later my server wont start. It just shuts down 30 seconds after it starts, Nitrado also tried changing my server hardware and it didn't help either.....this is beyond ridiculous.

My location is NY as well, However my web interface is still accessible. But when I try to restart my server it will just shutdown after about 20 seconds. And it has been doing this for a couple hours as far as I know.