Posts by Jag0saurus812

Of course while the server is stopped, set both numbers to 0 and they should automatically go back to default values. Follow up with a dino wipe and you should see it back to normal. Keep in mind most dinos are going to be lower levels with the default numbers.. Not every dino will be max or close to max level.

It sounds like these are under the normal settings? I recommend using the expert settings if you aren't. In your GameUserSettings.ini under [ServerSettings] make sure these two lines are in there and you should see your dinos higher leves up to 150.

OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0

DifficultyOffset=1.0

Well like I said, I will be more than happy to offer my services to go into your server and write all of the code needed and test it all out until it's where you want it to be. If you don't want to mess with any of it and decide you want all the extras on your map send me an email and we can make it happen. $50 will get it all taken care of for you my friend.

Bruhhh.....

STEP 1. STOP SERVER AND WAIT 5 MINS

STEP 2. IN YOUR EXPERT SETTINGS LOCATE YOUR GAME.INI FILES AND COPY THE ENTIRE THING.

STEP 3. OPEN A BLANK NOTEPAD AND PASTE WHAT YOU JUST COPIED.

STEP 4. AFTER THE FIRST LINE OF ---[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]-- COPY&PASTE YOUR SPAWN CODE.

STEP 5. NOW COPY PASTE THAT ENTIRE NEW GAME.INI YOU JUST CREATED AND PASTE IT BACK INTO YOUR SERVER AND SAVE.

STEP 6. RESTART SERVER, DINO WIPE, FIND YOUR DINOS.

I would suggest bumping your spawn weights and also try other spawn locations if you have been having issues with one.

Additionally, find the 'all state' admin command and you can type it in on console and after a couple mins your nitrado game log will tell you if a dino is spawned on your server or not.

I literally have dinos spawning into my Xbox server as I type this and also used the all state command to know if a phoenix was spawned on SE. So everything youre having issues with is very much possible.

For a fee, I'll create all of the code for you and load it into your server for you and test it for you so all you'll have to do is log in and play. That's the only other thing I can think of if youre still having issues.