Posts by sampiron

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

No I dont think so. You can change the server name, lock it with a password, change the timing for day and night. Rest the server and chose what time it is when it restarts ie day or night. Change the camera mode and access the in-game logs.

Everything else will be dependent on the core game as not any mods so if update 1.2 has these changes so will your server but in the whole just the same game as public servers.

All right, now I get it.

Can you tell me when server reboot loots are reset?

Correct, no mods for consoles. Also the server configuration is limited not due to host, but the vendor like Sony/Microsoft. They keep their stuff tight and locked down.

OK.

About maps, will there be more maps or just this default map?

Ok.

If possible too, I would like to know how to properly configure the server, how to increase the loots, decrease the damage of the zombies.

Thank you.

I do not think you can do those things :/ and not sure why you would want to.

Zombies and a big problem ... already died to zombie with 1 punch of him, me being 100% of life, decreasing his damage does not happen these things and the desire to play the game, without dying to Zombies with Bug, on the Loots are a way for you to bring in more players and always have a crowded server without worrying about loots, of course it can't be overstated, but a little more than usual I don't see any problems.

Ok.

If possible too, I would like to know how to properly configure the server, how to increase the loots, decrease the damage of the zombies.

Thank you.