Posts by Oro67

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

haha I live in Canada with no long distance I cant call :P is there an email to the purchasing department? And for the record it was using my cell app, once I installed the app to my xbox and went on thru there the option for xbox servers popped up. Thanks for being patient with me cant wait to enjoy a pve world. :D

I went into the app it said click here for xbox servers and when I load the page theres nothing about xbox I only have pc and ps4? Is there any way I can have this issue fix, like a swap or somthing I understand you guys are really busy but it seems I'm having trouble finding the xbox dayz server rentals

hello I wanted an xbox dayz server when I checked there was no listing for xbox just pc and ps4, I rented a pc server recalling I could join pc game servers from my xbox, i purchased a 4 slot private server for 6.12 cad, it says the server is up and running but i cannot find it for the life of me, i cant seem to find a straight answer to my issue please help