Posts by DonArm27

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

I had this problem a few days ago. I submitted a ticket at like 10:00 PM est and they replied immediately and moved my server to another one. It fixed it, try this if nothing else works.

Hello, I’ve been trying to add specific vanilla engrams to my primitive plus server. Specifically the GPS, Transponder, as well as the nodes. I have tried adding things such as (limiting this to GPS only because if I can get one to work I can figure out the rest):

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GPS_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=50)

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GPS_C",EngramLevelRequirement=50,EngramPointsCost=50,EngramHidden=False,RemoveEngramPreReq=true)

I have also changed the recipe requirements but I think I’ve gotten that correct.

I’m not exactly sure of what I’m doing, but this is as far as I’ve gotten by doing a bit of research beforehand.

if anyone has any tips/solutions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.