Posts by Londonraiine

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

What do you mean “let the drops cycle for space”

I saw it on one server where days went forward like normal but it never physically went night.

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to do that. Is there a way to freeze the sky while time moves?

Every Day Space Changes as well as drops, there are some good space days (element shards/element, Mutagel Etc) so its important that it switches, we had our nights set at 10 (meaning they went super fast but it was dark for maybe a min or 2) but im sure you could bump it up to 20 so that it goes faster?

we have ours back on normal settings as we were getting glitchy

we have ours set so that the night time goes super fast but its important to let the drops cycle for space, we just keep the day up super high it hasnt bugged for us sorry youre having this issue

okay so I just moved my base from the right side (blue) to the left side (purple/red). Egg incubators work on blue side no issue, however on the other side NONE of my stats are showing up!!! this has put a damper on my argi breeding and im 6/20 mutations in and REALLY want to work on this.

Is there a way to fix this? We tested on single player and it works no problem so its nitrado server based. Ill include a picture of what I mean.

If anyone could help me that would be AMAZING and my Tribe would love you lots (these argis are quite beautiful xD)